Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blog World Here I Come!

So, I have taken the jump and am 'trying' to join the blog world. After reading and following so many blogs I feel like a blog-stalker (new 21st-century word?) and knew that at some point I had to join the blogging world! So...here I am!

Contrary to the name of my blog, I will not be posting things daily, but will try to post something every week! Ahhhh...I said it, so hold me to it!



Since I mostly follow crafting blogs, I thought I would show a cape I made for a little boy. Since my house is currently all ruffles and pink (until May when baby boy Davids is due to arrive on the scene) I was super excited to try this. I loved the way it turned out and had Brooklynn try it on for me(disregard the mess in the background, ha!) I love that these can be personalized to whatever shield will be the most fun for the kiddos. There are a plethora of shields to chose from if you do a Google search that the possibilities are endless!!!

Well blog world, off to bed for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Welcome to the blogging world...I love that you joined us :) Cute cape. The kids got one from a friend's birthday party and Coop wears his often shouting "Superhero!"

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!