Monday, March 14, 2011

My Recent Obsessions!

This past week I have had too many ideas in my brain!!! I fairly recently have purchased a Silhouette machine that has been my favorite new toy in a LONG time. This weekend Jeff and I had a birthday party to go to, so I thought it was a perfect ocassion to try out some of my ideas. I have taken this idea from one of my favorite blogs, Shanty2Chic. I took their basic idea and modified it to my uses!


Here are my blocks ready to be beautified! If you want to know how to make this blocks, the Shanty website has a great tutorial!


This was my final product and I really liked how they turned out!



I really like the detail that the Silhouette can do as you can see on the tree and the bird's tails! I currently LOVE using blocks and have some ideas that I'll hopefully show you when I finish the new baby's room!

I also have made these blocks this week as many of my friends are having baby boys and thought it might be handy to have some gifts on hand :)!
These are some of the blocks that I started with for the baby ones, don't you think pink will look cute too?!?!?

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for letting me show you my little world! 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!