Monday, October 31, 2011

Costumes!

I realize that Halloween is not technically over, but I was way too excited about the kids costumes this year. I had to get these on the blog! The girls wanted to be Belle and Cinderella and we have had their costumes for quite some time. Since my precious 5 month old is too young to care what he is I was super excited to make him Prince Charming!!! I was so inspired by the costumes of Ashley at Make it and Love it. You can check out her little one's prince charming costume here who I modeled my costume after. If you want to check out some cute costumes check out her blog! She made some adorable Mary Poppins ones this year. Anyway, I took elements of her tutorial and came up with my Prince Charming costume for the little guy. Here are some pics of the fun we had!

Here is an up close of the top after I finished it. I had everything on hand except the gold ribbon, so I ended up spending only $2 on this costume, score! Also, I did use a onesie I had on hand and used a glue gun to adhere the gold cording and fake buttons to the onesie. It worked great!


Here it is on the little guy.  He cannot stand up so he is getting some help!

A picture of all the royalty! Yes, this is the best picture of all three of them that I got!

I love this pic :)

I loved how this costume turned out, I might just have him wear it again for fun!

Belle enjoying the spoils from her night out!

Cinderella enjoying her sucker, as you can see it dripping down her face. She has always been soooo messy. I promptly had her take off her dress, Ha!

I hope you enjoy some of these pictures! We had a great night and hope to remember the ways that we have allowed God's light to shine into the darkness through us!



1 comment:

  1. Your little one is getting SO big! I can't believe it! HAVen't seen you forever! Love the costumes! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!